General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Rural Fire District with a separate agenda item should notify the chair at 608-328-4513, so they can be added to the agenda. Notification should be made at least (48) hours prior to the meeting.
Location of the meeting: MRFD building, 840 W 8th Street., Monroe, WI 53566
MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT
BUSINESS MEETING NOTICE
The Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting will be held September 8, 2021, 6:00 p.m. at 840 W 8th St, Monroe, WI.
Agenda for the business meeting is as follows:
- Call the Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve the business agenda.
- Review and approval of the previous meeting minutes.
- Review and discussion/possible action on budget of MRFD.
- Review and discussion/possible action on fire call report and detail available.
- Review and discussion/possible action on startup and operations of MRFD.
- Fire Chief updates.
- Any other concerns to be discussed or action taken.
submitted by Peggy Murphy, Monroe Town Clerk, on behalf of: Jim Rutledge, Secretary/Treasurer